University of Calabria announces scholarship calls for non-EU students for academic year 2021/22
The University of Calabria announces a public selection process for the early admission of non-EU students to undergraduate courses (three-year Bachelor degree), one-year second-cycle courses (five-year master's degree) and of the 2nd cycle (two-year master degree) for the academic year 2021/2022. The selection process will be based on qualifications only.
For the academic year 2021-2022, the University of Calabria will award 120 scholarships to international students enrolled in Master. Scholarships include University fee (€ 1,000.00), free accommodation and entrance to the canteen on the University Campus (value € 6,000.00), and pocket money of approximately € 1,700.00.
Before completing the application for admission, we recommend that you prepare as much documentation as is useful for the evaluation. Below is the documentation that you can upload, each separately, in a single pdf:
• First page of the passport;
• Curriculum vitae;
• High school diploma;
• Bachelor's Degree (required if applying for a master's course - 2 years);
• University Transcripts of Registers;
• University curriculum of all subjects;
• Italian language certificate (if you have one);
• English language certificate (if you have one);
• Other useful documents.
How to apply for the admission call:
1. Register on the Esse3 portal (only for unregistered candidates);
2. Log in to the Esse3 portal;
3. Go to the menu on the top right -> Registry Office -> Acceptance Test;
4. Choose the chosen degree course;
5. You MUST choose the competition: "CALL FOR STUDENTS ABROAD".
The call deadline is May 14, 2021.
You can apply ONLY for a degree course, if you want to change the degree course you must first cancel the previous application.
If necessary, you can upload the missing documentation useful for the assessment to your application within the call deadline.
For help with drafting contact: [email protected]