Human Resources Office
The function of the office for human resources is:
- Keeps the regjistrator of employees
- Keeps all the data and documentation of every person at the University, based on Law and other Acts of ther university
- Issues documents related to the status of personnel
- Compiles different statistical reports relating to personnel, for the needs of the University
- As needed, prepares the contracts for administrative, professional and technical staff of the University.
- As needed, prepares Contracts on Wprk (Special agreements) as instructed from the Rector and the General Secretary of the University.
- Performs all duties related to the development and maintenance of the recruitment procedures,
- Proceeds the retirement procedures and disiplinary issues in coordination with the the chief sector for admission and human resources development.