- organizing round tables, seminars and conferences in which economic and social issues will be addressed;
- organizing training programs for members of the Alumni Association in the context of better information on development trends and market demands;
- organizing the meetings of the members of the Network with the current students, to share their experiences;
- organizing official Alumni Network meetings (eg anniversaries, holidays and important date notes);
- formation of the database, so that the members of the Alumni Association, through mutual cooperation, have access to information and opportunities for further training and applications in positions that are more in line with their qualifications and skills.