The main services of the Career Development Office include:
• Assisting students in planning, identifying, and accomplishing career goals and job research;
• Providing current information on employment and internship opportunities;
• Providing information on studies abroad, summer school, trainings, career fairs, etc .;
• Providing current information on the labor market situation;
• Organizing and informing about events that enable students to create networks, interviews and announcements with employers;
• Promoting and maintaining long-term and ongoing contacts and developing partnerships with academic and career centers to ensure quality exchanges between the career center, the academic community and employers inside and outside Kosovo.
For the students of the University of Gjakova "Fehmi Agani", we offer training on how to prepare a CV, cover letter, job interview tips, information on how to access the labor market, training on skills development required by the market labor, etc. We inform students about various activities through the internet (e-mail, website and E-Internship).
Graduates of the University of Gjakova 'Fehmi Agani' in Gjakova, have the opportunity through the MDP to be informed about various employment opportunities, to participate in various meetings with employers, to contact more easily with employers, to be informed about opportunities study abroad, be informed about conferences, seminars, seasonal employments, summer schools offered for them, etc.
For employers who are interested in hiring students and graduates, we offer:
• announcing vacancy announcements, part-time jobs and internships for students;
• promoting the work culture and professional values of your company;
• liaison with students and graduates of the University of Gjakova "Fehmi Agani"
• Opportunity for easier recruitment of trained staff in our center;
• participation in workshops and round tables on various topics, etc.
Our goal is to expand the network of cooperation by establishing contact with different employers from different fields.